AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Old Member is trying to find this clan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fiendish

NOOb

Whats up guys? This is Fiendish. I don't remember if you guys remember me or not, but I used to play BF2 modern combat with you guys. I *had* a ps3 with bfbc but before I could have free time to find you guys and rejoin you in battle my ps3 got stolen.

So I am wondering, where you guys are nowadays? I see some action going on here, but I now have a computer with battlefield bad company 2 on it and i've migrated from console games to the steam gaming community since all my consoles got stolen and i have been unable to replace them.

I was wondering if you guys were still on playstation or if you've gone to pc or another system.

I assume that bfbc2 on the pc is not on the same "network of servers" as the one on ps3, so im screwed right? Figured you guys would know best.

Either way, it's nice to see you guys might still be around... i had too much fun with yall and hope to see you guys on the battlefield again... i've seriously been waiting YEARS to play the new battlefield series on the ps3, and waiting YEARS to rejoin you guys and it SUCKS that when i was ready to go my shit got stolen.

It would be sweet if you were all on pc now >.<

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum