AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Rants and Other Useless Posts

+9
AOG_shogunned
[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
[AOG]-Assassin
pwrpuff_girl
AOG_Phoenix
PreNatel
[AOG]_Kerstov
(AOG) CLOWN
AOG-Gideon
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

2Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

We were just talking about you the other day. DrMcRoll got a PS3 now too. We are all waiting for you. BrUtAl, SBR-EVO, LSGH guys, all playing PS3. Save your $$$

3Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty I miss you guys!! Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

Loooooonnggg time no see! How is everyone doing? Playing games and more games? Lol. I haven't played with anyone in a while, all because you guys had to go and buy a ps3(u suck) just kidding! I been kinda busy anyway, being mommy and all...K gotta go. Chit chat another time. Miss you Pheonix, and Gideon...and drmcroll!! Razz

4Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 am

AOG-jordan

AOG-jordan
Squad Lead

ok, well, what exactly are we doing? i know we are waiting for a game with clan support, but i mean come on, i thought we could still play, but insted i have not recieved a invite to a squad yet recieve a message at all, Come on.... affraid

5Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:20 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Viruses, Trojans, and Worms! Oh My!

There are many free products that can clean and help protect your system.
I use the following;

AVG Anti-Virus Free

MalWareBytes

Download and run them starting with AVG. Perfom a full system scan. After AVG is done, then run MalWareBytes, do a quick scan then do a full scan. The entire process could take a couple hours depending on your system speed.

Set AVG to automatically run at a time when you are not using the computer. I set mine to run daily.
I run MalWareBytes about once a month.

Be carefull when they report threats, you need to confirm they are infact threats before removing them. AVG keeps thinking my sound card driver is a trojan and kept removing it and my sound would go out. I had to find the driver files and add them to the exceptions list.

You can remove System Mechanics from your computer. You won't be needing it anymore.

Last edited by AOG-Gideon on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to.)

6Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Aog-Big_act

Aog-Big_act
Admin

How do you get rid of a trojan virus manually without having to spend an arm and leg on a computer technician? GIDEON HELLLLLPPPP.. lol... its not on this computer but my g/f's and we just unplugged it b/c we cant do anything with it. I ran a software called "system Mechanics" and it says its there but cannot remove it

7Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 am

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

thats not very nice

8Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Idiots! They are everywhere!!!!!! Run!
affraid

9Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

random

10Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:32 pm

[AOG]_LPST

[AOG]_LPST
General

AOG-Gideon wrote:This random rant was brought to you by the makers of Specialized Tools. Because they don't make enough money off the cars so they charge you an arm and a leg to sell the tools to fix em. Mad

We have always either made a tool for them or modified a similar tool to the special tool. I found it can be tons cheaper.

11Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Special Tools to fix cars Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

So the water pump on our 2001 Chevy Blazer goes bad. I think I can fix that. So we get a water pump and I grab my tools. I start tearing into the engine. Pulling out pieces like a kid searching for a toy in a big toy box.
Until... I get to the fan. Ummm what the crap? It won't come off. So I go ask my buddy, Google. And Google tells me I need a special tool to remove the fan. Grrrr.
So I look for the tool and find a couple for sale, pricing competes with buying a new engine. I call some parts stores and one says, come on in, we have it and will rent it to you. I get there and it is for a Ford, not a Chevy. Like an idiot, I rent it anyway and take it home.
Another hour goes by and I am using my newly rented tool to bash my skull into a nice mushy mess. Upon seeing the gooey pile of brain matter, Phoenix calls a mobile mechanic from CraigsList.
The dude shows up and acts like I don't know what I am doing and jumps into the engine. He struggles and fights even though I keep telling him we need a Fan Clutch Wrench. The mechanic starts cussing and says he has never seen anything so ridiculous in all his life. He finally submits and finds the tool. But the tool was not super powered and it still took both of us to get the fan off the engine.
All said and done. The new water pump works great and I learned something new, and we found a mobile mechanic that does not charge too much money.

This random rant was brought to you by the makers of Specialized Tools. Because they don't make enough money off the cars so they charge you an arm and a leg to sell the tools to fix em. Mad

12Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 am

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Because I'm always logging on here every few hours or so. lol.

13Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

how come every time i log in here (almost every day) it always says,

Members connected during last 24 hours : AOG-Gideon, [AOG]_Kerstov, [AOG]_LPST, [AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

???

14Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I've been comboozled. My sony controller is actually fine, it was just Killzone had a bug that makes the Triangle button not respond....lol

15Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Common Sense Anyone ever noticed that when in gaming common sense seems to have some dramatic drop on so many people? They jump in front of your vehicle, die, and they explode with E-rage and E-insults. Last I checked, brakes don't immediately stop a vehicle, and I thought they taught in school (or some place) that you look both ways before crossing a road? That's where most roadkill seems to happen. lol

i know ey lol, i remember i always checked my mini map to see if there was a vehicle comming before i even got to the road.

16Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Common Sense Anyone ever noticed that when in gaming common sense seems to have some dramatic drop on so many people? They jump in front of your vehicle, die, and they explode with E-rage and E-insults. Last I checked, brakes don't immediately stop a vehicle, and I thought they taught in school (or some place) that you look both ways before crossing a road? That's where most roadkill seems to happen. lol

17Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:52 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

you should take classes in computer stuff, get a degree, make mad money.

I am going with information security cuz of all the hacking out there, I hope i get rich, 3.90 GPA so far . Very Happy

18Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee

[AOG]_Nateeeeeeeeeeee
Illuminati

sounds not fun...

19Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:01 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

I just had to go through about 2 hours of helping my brother with his computer and getting viruses rid of it. Then I fixed an old HP we have and that thing had about 4 trojans. The computer itself was already slow. So, that took about 5 hours. lol.

20Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:06 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

Well, that new PS2 Sony controller I bought not too long ago already went bad. The triangle button stopped working, what a piece of crap. lol

21Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm

[AOG]_Kerstov

[AOG]_Kerstov
Admin

My TV really isn't that bad. Only if Battlefield had a Brighten option I could see everything on the game like what many other games have.

22Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 pm

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

i was only gonna do a raffle to help you. but if you don't want the help, I guess kerstov could use a new tv....? lol'

i dunno, maybe God of War 1 & 2. GTA san andreas, ape escape 2, tony hawk, i have like 40 games ... i got movies too

23Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm

pwrpuff_girl

Squad Lead

AOG-Gideon wrote:No mic's. Always jacking up my game. The other day I was in a boat and was destroying a base with a barrage of grenades, I was mere seconds from a trophy when, a no mic, gets in the boat and starts driving it. Arrgggghhh. Right into enemy rocket barrage. I am soooo pissed.
------

ok folks, it's time to help out a fellow member. pwrpuff needs a mic (no it wasn't her in the boat). I set up a paypal account. If you donate $1 or more, I will use the confirmation number as a raffle ticket. I will pick out a couple used games of mine (lol) and draw numbers for the winners.
This is legit, no scam, just trying to help get her a mic. If it works well, I will consider doing the same for larger items, like a tv, ps2, ps3, etc...

Come on, it's just a dollar.

paypal account is; ps2aogclan@gmail.com

If you donate, make sure you let me know it was you and how much.

lol - this is kinda fun. We could supply games and parts to our members.

What is this???? Don't pity me!! Just because its really hard to get a mic here in this small ass state, doesn't mean I won't find one. show a little more patience and hope. lol. But the whole raffle thing sounds kinda fun. What kind of games do you have?(not that play games anymore.)

24Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

No mic's. Always jacking up my game. The other day I was in a boat and was destroying a base with a barrage of grenades, I was mere seconds from a trophy when, a no mic, gets in the boat and starts driving it. Arrgggghhh. Right into enemy rocket barrage. I am soooo pissed.
------

ok folks, it's time to help out a fellow member. pwrpuff needs a mic (no it wasn't her in the boat). I set up a paypal account. If you donate $1 or more, I will use the confirmation number as a raffle ticket. I will pick out a couple used games of mine (lol) and draw numbers for the winners.
This is legit, no scam, just trying to help get her a mic. If it works well, I will consider doing the same for larger items, like a tv, ps2, ps3, etc...

Come on, it's just a dollar.

paypal account is; ps2aogclan@gmail.com

If you donate, make sure you let me know it was you and how much.

lol - this is kinda fun. We could supply games and parts to our members.

25Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Empty Re: Random Rants and Other Useless Posts Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 am

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

true. I hate youtube now. It takes sooo long to find what you are looking for. When I graduate from college and am smart, I will write a new search engine system and we can all surf in peace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next