AOG-Clan Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AOG-Clan Official Forum

Army of God Clan Official Forum

First time here? Or been awhile? Please check out the Welcome Post First!!!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

You know you play too much Battlefield when....

+2
dezman
AOG-Gideon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

When your sitting in traffic and wish u were in a tank and could drive over cars. When you get friend request from people you never played with.
When people piss you off and you wish you could actually kill them in gameplay.

When there is always someone either on your team or on the opposing team that you've already played against or have a grudge against. lol

Desdoulas

NOOb

I know I play to much when I'm away from home and I keep checking my psn app on my iPhone and am jellous of everyone I can see who is playing

http://desdoulas559/myspace.com

AOG-jordan

AOG-jordan
Squad Lead

your sitting in a room with the door closed with a flag in the air outside, just waiting for someone to destroy the door to kill you and take the flag.

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

Caboose wrote:When you're casually walking down the street and you see somebody that you know.

And then about 10 minutes later when you're on the other side of town, you see that same person again..

You wonder if they're using motion sensors!

Or a lag switch! lol

Caboose

Caboose
Squad Lead

When you're casually walking down the street and you see somebody that you know.

And then about 10 minutes later when you're on the other side of town, you see that same person again..

You wonder if they're using motion sensors!

AOG-RECON

NOOb

This is awesome

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

I know, me too.

When you meet people and you wonder what their PSN GamerTag is.

dezman

dezman
Soldier

DAMN, I fit almost all that criteria from one day to the next. LOL!!!

AOG-Gideon

AOG-Gideon
Admin

You see a helicopter and you wish you had a rocket launcher.

Your spouse puts on a headset and says, "Honey, we need to talk".

The clerk is scanning your groceries and you freakout and start looking araound for C4, Beep Beep.

You drive around dark spots in the road because they might be land mines.

You see a pomegranate in the store and instictively want to lob it into isle 4 screaming, "Frag Out". (NOTE; this can also be done with an Avacado).

You have trouble unlocking your car because the button configuration on your keychain is different.

Your nieghbors are being loud and the first thing in your head is, "Two Zero Two, Mortar Strike At These Coordinates".

Your friend starts gossiping about your other friend and the word "TeamKiller" comes to mind.

You stay up way too late and risk your job, family, and mental state, all because you are on FIRE tonight.

You wish your car had a 50 cal turret to help clear road congestion and eliminate road rage.

You look at high points in the city as possible sniper nests.

You over anaylize war movies and think "The AOG would have..."

You wake up from a great dream and realize that everyone in it had Red dots above there heads. (yes, that inculdes "those other dreams" ahhemm), lol

When the term "Pimp My Ride" comes up, you wish your vehicle was transformed into a 120mm tank or 30mm tank (if you have kids to transport).

You didn't pay your internet bill and you come unglued because it might be a couple days before you can play again.

-------------------------------------------

Your turn, keep this one going...........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum